AZ-900 CHEAT SHEET 2022
In this cheat sheet, you learn about how Azure services solve our problems/requirements. This cheat sheet will be helpful for the last-day revision for AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam.
- You can also read about Deployment Models of Cloud to learn more about Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud & Community Cloud - CLICK HERE
- Web-based, Unified console to manage your Azure subscription by using a graphical user interface.
- Connect users with Microsoft partners, independent software vendors, and startups that are offering their solutions and services, which are optimized to run on Azure.
- An Azure region is a set of datacentres, deployed within a latency-defined perimeter and connected through a dedicated regional low-latency network.
- With more global regions than any other cloud provider, Azure gives customers the flexibility to deploy applications where they need.
- An Azure region has discrete pricing and service availability.
An Azure subscription is a container for Azure resources.
It is also a boundary for permissions to resources and for billing.
You are charged monthly for all resources in a subscription.
AZURE RESOURCE GROUP
- A resource group is a container that holds related resources for an Azure solution.
- The resource group can include all the resources for the solution, or only those resources that you want to manage as a group.
MICROSOFT AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory is a comprehensive identity and access management(IAM) cloud solution that combines core directory services, application access management, and advanced identity protection.
- A single Azure tenant (Azure Active Directory) can contain multiple Azure subscriptions.
AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY ID PROTECTION
- Allows you to apply MFA with conditions.
- Used to detect risks such as anonymous IP address logins, unfamiliar sign-ins, and credential leaks.
AZURE SECURITY CENTER
- Platform for managing overall security and defending against threats.
- Advanced threat protection feature that secures workloads operating in Azure as well as in other clouds since it is interconnected with Azure Defender.
- With this option, you can't use MFA.
MICROSOFT DEFENDER FOR IDENTITY (formerly Azure Advanced Threat Protection, also known as Azure ATP)
- A cloud-based security solution that leverages your on-premises Active Directory signals to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at your organization.
- Uses a combination of AI and machine learning to prevent and respond to attacks, and helps you identify compromised identities.
- Used to monitor and analyze user activity and information across the network, such as permissions and group membership.
- A centralized dashboard that collects all the logs, metrics, and events from your resources.
AZURE PORTAL DASHBOARD
- Allows you to drag-and-drop various services, health meters, and other relevant information onto a single web page.
- You can even create multiple dashboards.
AZURE EVENT HUB
- Fully managed, real-time data ingestion service
- Receive telemetry(the process of recording) from millions of devices.
AZURE STORAGE ACCOUNT
- Contains all of your Azure Storage data objects: blobs, files, queues, and tables.
- Provides a unique namespace for your Azure Storage data that is accessible from anywhere in the world over HTTP or HTTPS.
AZURE KEY VAULT
- Modern way to store cryptographic keys, signed certificates, and secrets in Azure.
- A secret is anything that you want to tightly control access to, such as API keys, passwords, certificates, or cryptographic keys.
- Used to encrypt keys and small secrets like passwords.
Learn more this through Video on -YouTube