HOW TO PREPARE FOR AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE(SAA-C02)?
In this post, we will learn about how to prepare for the AWS SAA-C02 exam. Mostly two types of people give AWS Solutions Architect:
- One who wants to pass the AWS Certification exam due to company pressure or just show others or get a hike
- And, others who want to gain knowledge of AWS & who are working on it.
There is nothing wrong with just going for the AWS Certification exam. In fact, there are multiple exam dumps available on the internet.
For people who don't what dumps are? basically, they are real exam questions that come in the AWS Solutions Architect exam (SAA-C02) or whatever exam you are going to give.
According to AWS, your work As a Solutions Architect is:
- To design technical solutions in the AWS cloud.
- Enabling innovation by choosing the best tool to solve business and customer challenges.
- And, AWS solutions architect associate certification (SAA-C02) demonstrates that you have the skills to architect and deploy available cost-efficient fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- On passing the SAA-C02 Certification exam, you will earn the credentials that validate your expertise to unlock the power of the AWS cloud and transform your career AWS certified build with confidence, competence, and credibility.
The target candidate should have the following knowledge:
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, management, and database AWS
- The ability to identify and define technical requirements for a solution that involves AWS
- The ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- An understanding of best practices for building well-architected solutions on AWS.
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
- An understanding of AWS security services and features in relation to traditional services.
Learn more this through Video on -YouTube