Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS)
- Gives you access to message queues that store messages waiting to be processed.
- Offers a reliable, highly-scalable, hosted queue for storing messages in transit between computers.
- Used for distributed/decoupled applications.
Use case of SQS:
- Application is expected to receive a significant unknown amount of load that could scale to millions of messages within a short space of time.
- If you don’t want to over-provision the database layer also don't want your messages being dropped.
Learn more this through Video on -YouTube