AZURE SUBSCRIPTIONS VS AZURE RESOURCE GROUP
A Subscription is used to manage the costs and the number of resources that are created based on the plan for a user account or for an Organisation.
AZURE RESOURCE GROUP
Resource groups are used to define the different types of resources that you can create within your Azure subscription.
FLOW OF AUTHORIZATION IN AZURE
- The Resources themselves (the Azure cloud services) can be grouped together in Resource Groups.
- A Resource group may belong to only one subscription.
- A Subscription can have many resource groups.
- Management Groups in Azure exist above the Subscription level.
- Each directory is given a single top-level management group known as Root.
Learn more this through Video on -YouTube