GENERAL INTERVIEW FORMAT
In this article, we are going to discuss the general Interview Format. This is going to be useful for Freshers as well as working professionals.
- First, maybe the interviewer wants to present the company.
- Or, maybe he/she/they want to present themself/themselves.
- They will ask you to present yourself, maybe with the universal question "Tell me about yourself".
- & Please don't start this by giving personal details like family details, siblings & all.
- You are in the interview for a particular job role, so talk about your previous working experiences which are related to that particular job role. You can provide the technical details regarding the work & also tell them about your achievements in previous projects.
- If you are a fresher, then you can tell them about your college project & relate it to the job role, & tell them how you are really fit for that job role.
- Your main goal should be to convince them you are the only one who really fits that job role.
- They might cross-question about your previous work to better understand what you did in your previous job.
- If they are not satisfied, they might ask you "How you are going to fit in this role?"
- In last, if you have questions, you can ask them. Better to ask them, it shows your interest in the job role.
I hope you find this article useful, if you did please subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updated Cloud & DevOps Content. - CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE.
Learn more this through Video on -YouTube